Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit for Ford F150 2WD 4WD
Ford F150 2WD 4WD Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
This Ford F150 2WD 4WD Rear Add-A-Leaf short suspension leveling lift kit by Road Fury is proudly made in America and CNC machined from OEM Grade Carbon Steel. At 2.5" wide, our Add-A-Leaf springs are precisely designed to prevent factory leaf sag and give the rear of your truck additional support to handle full loads in all types of driving conditions. By installing this rear suspension lift kit, you will gain 1.5" of rear-end lift height and avoid slouching at the rear (keeping your truck horizontally leveled when hauling heavy loads).
Our Add-A-Leaf springs are engineered for shape retention and high resistance to warping. This lift kit can also be used to install larger tires.
- FITMENT: 1973-2003 Ford F150 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5"
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for Ford vehicles frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 21.5" Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning