Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit for Dodge Dakota 2WD 4WD
Dodge Dakota 2WD 4WD Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
Manufactured in America and made of OEM Grade Carbon Steel, our Dodge Dakota 2WD 4WD rear Add-A-Leaf short suspension leveling lift kit is the best and most inexpensive way to achieve additional body clearance and get more height on your vehicle. Measuring at 2.5" x 21.5", our Add-A-Leaf springs offer 1.5" - 2" rear-end lift height allowing installation of bigger tires. Our lift kit will also improve your vehicle's suspension and spring capacity and can compensate for heavy applications such as heavier than normal loads.
Our Add-A-Leaf springs will help to maintain vehicle handling and steering control during full loads. It will also prevent any factory leaf sagging. This kit was designed to fit Dodge Dakota accurately and includes a pair of Add-A-Leaf springs with corresponding hardware.
- FITMENT: 1987-2011 Dodge Dakota 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5" - 2"
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for Dodge vehicles frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 21.5" Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning