Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit for Chevrolet Tahoe 1500 2WD 4WD
Chevrolet Tahoe 1500 2WD 4WD Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
Made in America by Road Fury, this Chevrolet Tahoe 1500 2WD 4WD rear Add-A-Leaf short suspension leveling lift kit is produced from OEM Grade Carbon Steel for peak performance and durability. Measuring at 2.5" x 21.5", our Add-A-Leaf springs will increase 1.5" - 2" lift height at the rear and boost your vehicle's suspension system while horizontally leveling your vehicle with full loads. This rear suspension lift kit for the Chevrolet Tahoe is an easy and inexpensive way to raise your ride and prevent factory leaf sag.
With the additional "lift", this kit allows installation for larger tires and increased rear load capacity. Sold as a pair of Add-A-Leaf springs and corresponding hardware. Once our Add-A-Leaf springs are installed you will have an improved spring rate and a smoother quality ride on various roads.
- FITMENT: 1995-1999 Chevrolet Tahoe 1500 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5" - 2"
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for Chevy vehicles frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 21.5" Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- DIFFICULTY: Light to moderate
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning