Rear Add-A-Leaf-Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit for Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra 1500 RWD Rear Add-A-Leaf-Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
Our Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra 1500 RWD rear Add-A-Leaf short suspension leveling lift kit is proudly manufactured in America and made from OEM Grade Carbon Steel. Our Add-A-Leaf springs offer 1.5" - 2" rear-end lift height and will increase your vehicle's load capacity. This rear suspension lift kit can also cure factory leaf sag, horizontally level your truck when equipped with full loads, improve quality of ride, and allow installation of larger tires for off-road conditions.
This lift kit is especially designed for the Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 models. In this kit, you will receive a pair of 2.5" x 21.5" Add-A-Leaf springs with alignment pins, and a lifetime replacement warranty from Road Fury. This kit does not require complete disassembly of your entire spring system. The leafs included are intended to raise your vehicle's rear only.
- FITMENT: 1999+ Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 2WD 4WD; Does not fit Classic Body Style 2007 models
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5" - 2"
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for specified trucks frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 21.5" Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning