Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit for Chevrolet Colorado 2WD 4WD
Chevrolet Colorado 2WD 4WD Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
Proudly made in America, this Chevrolet Colorado 2WD 4WD rear Add-A-Lead short suspension leveling lift kit is made from OEM Grade Carbon Steel and designed to give you 1.5" - 2" lift height at the rear of your truck. By adding this rear suspension lift kit to your existing spring system, you will increase load capacity, prevent factory leaf sag, and horizontally level your truck, even when the back is full. You can as well use this lift kit to allow installation of bigger tires.
This lift kit is an easy and inexpensive way to raise your vehicle's height without having to replace your entire spring system. In this kit, you will get a pair of 2.5" x 21.5" Add-A-Leaf springs with alignment pins, and a lifetime replacement warranty from Road Fury.
- FITMENT: 2004-2012 Chevrolet Colorado 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5" - 2"
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for Chevy trucks frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 21.5" Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning