Rear Add-A-Leaf Long Suspension Leveling Lift Kit for GMC Sierra Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD 4WD
GMC Sierra Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD 4WD Rear Add-A-Leaf Long Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
Our GMC Sierra Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD 4WD rear Add-A-Leaf long suspension leveling lift kit contains a leaf pair with center pins to raise your truck rear height by 2 to 2.5. Measuring at 2.5 width, this kit completes one axle and requires no suspension rebuild. The Add-A-Leaf springs are a direct fitment and install easily into your existing spring suspension to breathe new life into worn out springs. Both leaf and center pins are made of high carbon steel to endure all varieties of the street and off-roading terrain and will not suffer deformation over time.
Once installed, this Add-A-Leaf lift kit will increase rear load capacity, provide for an ideal tow package upgrade, cure rear sagging, and maintain OEM ride quality. All contents are made in America and backed y a lifetime replacement warranty from Road Fury to guarantee materials and workmanship.
- FITMENT: 1999+ Silverado Sierra 1500 6 lug 2WD 4WD; Does not fit Classic Body Style 2007 models
- LIFT HEIGHT: 2 - 2.5
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for Dodge vehicles frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 36 Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- BENEFITS: Our Leaf springs are designed to increase rear load capacity and provide for an ideal tow package upgrade; Maintains Factory Ride. Factory shocks can be reused.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning