Rear Add-A-Leaf Long Suspension Leveling Lift Kit for Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 2WD 4WD
Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 2WD 4WD Rear Add-A-Leaf Long Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
Our Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 2WD 4WD rear Add-A-Leaf long suspension leveling lift kit is manufactured in America by Road Fury. This rear suspension lift kit comes with a pair of 2.5 x 36 Add-A-Leaf springs that offer 2 2.5 lift height to the rear of your vehicle. By adding this lift kit to your existing spring system, you will increase load capacity, cure factory leaf sag, and restore your stock leaf springs. Our leafs are made of OEM Grade Carbon Steel and designed to horizontally level your truck when carrying full loads. This lift kit will also allow the installation of larger tires.
Sold as a pair of Add-A-Leaf springs with alignment pins and a lifetime replacement warranty. The high-quality carbon and high-grade steel material are tempered and hardened for shape retention and long-lasting performance.
- FITMENT: 1999+ Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 2WD, 4WD; Does not fit Classic Body Style 2007 models
- LIFT HEIGHT: 2 2.5
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for Chevy trucks frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 36 Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning