Pro Billet Front Strut Spacers for Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Pro Billet Front Strut Spacers
The Road Fury Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 pro billet front strut spacers are designed for easy and safe bolt-on application on 2007 and newer Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 models. These strut spacers are tailored to your truck and your needs, leveling your stance, allowing the affordability to fit larger wheels and tires, and to pick up some extra ground clearance out on the trails. CNC machined from solid blocks of T6 billet aluminum, these strut spacers not only look badass but are made of superior quality to provide a tight fit and performance that will last longer than other brands out on the market today.
Available as a set of 2 front strut spacers, you can choose from 3 different lift heights in 3 different colors for a truly customized look. Necessary mounting hardware is included for convenience. Each strut spacer is anodized for a durable finish and additional protection from rust and corrosion and other outdoor elements.
- 2007+ Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD, 4WD
- 2007+ GMC Sierra 1500 2WD, 4WD; Fits 6-Lug Model Only. Does NOT fit 2007 Classic Models or models equipped with factory Air-Ride or Adaptive Ride Control.
- LIFT: 2, 2.5 and 3
- COLORS: black, blue, red
- DESIGN: Designed for bolt-ons applications. Engineered to mount directly to the ball joint to lift the front end without compromising OEM ride quality.
- QUALITY: CNC machined from T6 aircraft-grade billet aluminum and anodized with a special coating to protect against rust, corrosion, fading, or dulling.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Front Billet Lift Strut Spacers, Installation Hardware, and Installation Instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 2 hours; bolt-ons install with basic hand tools
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning