Nissan Frontier Square U-Bolts Kit and Cast Iron Lift Blocks
Nissan Frontier Cast Iron Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
As the ideal tow package upgrade, this Nissan Frontier cast iron lift blocks and square u-bolts kit will level your vehicle's stance and help put a slight rake back in your Nissan truck for hauling or towing. This rear lift suspension kit will also allow you to obtain better rear end ground clearance to clear those bigger tires for off-roading enjoyment. All America made from the finest materials, this kit contains 2 cast iron lift blocks, 4 steel u-bolts and grade 8 hardware. Installation does not require special tools and can be accomplished by do-it-yourselfers or professionals alike.
The lift blocks are available in 1.5" and 2." The included u-bolts are 8-inches measuring from the bottom of the bend to the bottom of the threads. Trimming of the u-bolt threads may be required to fit different applications.
- FITMENT: 2005 - 2017 Nissan Frontier 2WD 4WD
- LIFT: 1.5" and 2"
- Lift blocks: 5.8"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 8" length, 2.5" width, 9/16 thread pitch
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5" wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning