Add-A-Leaf Rear Suspension Leveling Lift Kit for Toyota Tundra 2WD 4WD Long
Long Add-A-Leaf Rear Suspension Lift Kit for Toyota Tundra 2WD 4WD
Increase load capacity and rear ride height by 2 to 2.5 without compromising OEM factory ride quality with our long Add-A-Leaf rear suspension lift kit for Toyota Tundra 2WD 4WD. This kit is specifically designed for 1999 and newer Toyota Tundra 2WD and 4WD models and requires no suspension rebuild to install. This kit can be added to existing leaf springs to strengthen leaf pack. Our rear Add-A-Leaf springs, center pins and u-bolts are quality-grade materials that will not sag or deform, even under heavy loads or while dominating rough terrain.
Sold as a complete kit of a leaf pair, a set of 2 center pins, 4 u-bolts and all necessary hardware. Kit is designed as a direct-fit, making it easier to complete the single rear axle installation. Installation can be done by DIY-ers and professional mechanics or service providers. Instructions are included for proper installation. All components are
- FITMENT: 1999+ Toyota Tundra 2WD 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 2 2.5
- DESIGN: Add-A-Leaf springs and u-bolts are precision engineered for accurate fitment and to withstand street and rugged track use. U-bolts have a square bend design for proper fit.
- Add-A-Leaf: Made of OEM grade carbon steel, each leaf is heat treated and tempered for shape retention and finished with a corrosion and rust-free coat.
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 36" Add-A-Leaf Springs, 4x Square Bend U-Bolts, Installation hardware and Instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours. No special tools are required.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: An alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality.
- BENEFITS: Our Leaf springs are designed to increase rear load capacity and provide for an ideal tow package upgrade; Maintains Factory Ride. Factory shocks can be reused.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning