Leveling Lift Kit for Ford Ranger 2WD
Ford Ranger 2WD Leveling Lift Kit
The Ford Ranger 2WD leveling lift kit is compatible with 1998-2010 Ford Ranger 2WD trucks. This suspension lift kit is constructed with quality, performance, precise fit and value in mind. The 'bolt-on' design of this kit is easy to install and requires no special tools or extra modifications to your suspension system. Once installed, this kit will enhance your truck's stance and improve handling and cornering. This lift kit will also enable your truck to accommodate larger tires for improved off-roading capability, so you can conquer rugged terrain with comfort.
All components of this kit have lasting durability and are structurally built for exceptional performance. The spacers and rear lift blocks are CNC machined from solid billet aluminum and anodized with a corrosion resistant coating. In addition, the included u-bolts are made from premium-grade steel with grade 8 hardware that meet or exceed SAE strength requirements and will provide improved thread engagement and torque retention. Everything in this kit is made in America by Road Fury and backed with a lifetime replacement warranty against factory defects in materials and workmanship under normal use.
- FITMENT: 1998-2010 Ford Ranger 2WD; Does not fit Extended Cab.Â
- FRONT LIFT: 3"
- REAR LIFT: 1.5", 2" and 3"
- COLORS: black, blue, red
- DESIGN: Designed for precise fit for easy installation and no guesswork. This kit will properly level and lift your truck without warping or compressing under heavy loads or while dominating harsh off-road environments.
- QUALITY: The lift blocks, spacers, and u-bolts are made of US carbon steel for better, stronger quality and a more impressive looking lift. Prime mill certified and heat treated, our material is tougher than Chinese aluminum, cast, polyurethane, imitation alloy, and other steel product. The spring spacers and steel tapered lift blocks are hard anodized with a special rust-free coat to prolong lifespan.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Laser Cut Carbon Steel Spring Spacers, 2x Rear Lift Blocks, 4x Extended Round u Bolts with grade 8 hardware and Installation Instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-4 hours with easy 'bolt-on' installation.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Spring compressor may be needed. Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness
- BENEFITS: This is a customizable kit. Pick your preferred rear lift height and spring spacer finish.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning