Leveling Lift Kit for Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 4WD
Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 4WD Leveling Lift Kit
Level and lift your Ford truck with this Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 4WD leveling lift kit. This suspension lift-leveling kit will correct sagging and resolve clearance issues while improving your truck off-road appearance. All components are made of laser cut US carbon steel for stronger, better fitting and a more impressive looking lift. Designed as straightforward bolt-ons products, this lift kit is easy to install and will work with stock suspension. This kit is designated safe for highway drive and off-road utilization.
This is a mild lift kit and is guaranteed to outlast your truck. All contents of this kit are made and assembled in America by Road Fury and backed by a lifetime replacement warranty. Available in 2 rust-free finishes: black or red. The 1 steel lift block is not tapered. The included u-bolts can be cut at the threads to fit different applications.
- FITMENT: 2005+ Ford F250, F350 Super Duty 4WD; Does not fit overload models
- FRONT LIFT: 2
- REAR LIFT: 1
- DESIGN: Kit is designed to give your truck a modest lift and a leveled-out stance. Each component is hard anodized for protection against rust, corrosion, and other damaging outdoor elements.
- QUALITY: Made of laser cut US carbon steel for unmatched strength and long-lasting durability. U-bolt hardware is made of grade 8 material for thread engagement and torque retention.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x carbon steel spring spacers, 2x rear lift blocks, 4x OEM Grade U Bolts, and 2x sound isolators
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours with easy ‚¬Ëœbolt-ons installation
- TECHNICAL NOTE: An alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality.
- BENEFITS: This kit is regarded as the best steel leveling product in the US with components built to impress. All steel product included is guaranteed to outlast your truck. There are many cues, once received, that makes it superior to other products.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning