Leveling Lift Kit for Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD
Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD Lift Kit
Installing this Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD lift kit will give your truck higher ground clearance, an improved aggressive stance, and enhanced off-road dynamics. This suspension lift-leveling kit is available in varying front and rear lift heights, so you can truly customize your off-road monster's appearance while equipping it with better handling and cornering capabilities and upgraded off-road performance. This kit comes with front strut spacers, rear lift blocks and u-bolts, all made in America using premium-grade materials and state of art technology to ensure superior quality, fit, solid construction, and lasting durability.
This kit is a "˜bolt-on' installation with no special tools required. All components are designed to attach to your truck's mounting locations. The included lift blocks will help maintain the rake of your truck, the front spring spacers will lift your front to your desired height, and the u-bolts will provide maximum clamp force to reduce unwanted movement and prevent premature spring failure. Once this kit is installed, you will experience a more enjoyable adventure when navigating tough terrain or on the job hauling heavy loads. This kit can also be used to clear larger tire and wheel combos.
- FITMENT: 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD; Does Not Fit Overload Models
- FRONT LIFT: 2", 2.5", and 3.5"
- REAR LIFT: 1.5" and 2"
- DESIGN: Precision engineered for an accurate fit and designed to work on factory mounting locations. The heavy-duty lift blocks are designed to maintain the rake of your truck, which helps with hauling or towing heavy cargo.
- QUALITY: All contents are made of US carbon certified steel for high strength and solid construction to ensure lasting durability and longevity. All accompanying hardware is made of grade 8 material that meet or exceed SAE strength requirements.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Carbon Steel Front Spring Spacers, 2x rear lift blocks, 4x extended u bolts and instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours. No special tools are required, and no spring compressor needed.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness. Maintains factory ride quality. An alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality.
- BENEFITS: This kit is customizable; you can select your preferred front and rear lift heights to get desired gap between undercarriage and the ground surface.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning