Track Bar Full Lift Kit for Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 4WD
Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 4WD Full Track Bar Lift Kit
Our Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 4WD full lift kit consists of 2 carbon steel front spring spacers, 2 tapered rear lift blocks, 4 extended u-bolts, and 2 sound isolators and a track bar to properly and safely lift and level your Ford truck to achieve a good balance between on-road handling and the required performance to take on off-road surroundings. This lift kit is a complete set that will lift both the front end and rear end of your vehicle to cure sagging, give you a better profile and stance, and provide that extra bit of ground clearance to fit larger tires and custom wheels.
All parts are precision machined from the finest materials for peak quality and outlasting performance and will not compress or bend under stressful situations. Made in America by Road Fury, this full lift kit is customizable so you can pick and choose your ideal lift heights and finishes. All contents (excluding associated hardware) are specially coated for additional durability and to give your ride a sick custom look.
- FITMENT: 2011-2021 Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 4WD; Fits Non-Overload and Overload Models
- FRONT LIFT: 2.5", 3" and 3.5"
- REAR LIFT: 2" and 3"
- COLORS: Black or Red
- DESIGN: Designed with quality and accurate fit in mind. CNC machined from T6 aircraft billet aluminum for maximum performance and indestructibility.
- QUALITY: This kit will withstand everyday drive and any sort of wicked off-roading terrain and will not warp or compress, rust, or corrode. All necessary hardware is constructed from grade 8 material for high-performance and ultimate strength.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Steel Spring Spacers, 2x Shock Extenders. Sway Bar Drop, 2x Sound Isolators, 2x Brake Relocation Brackets, Track Bar Bracket, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours. No special tools are required.
- BENEFITS: You can customize your own kit and choose the desired front and rear lift heights in your very own color preference.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: An alignment is always recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
California Residents: Prop 65 warning