Full Suspension Leveling Lift Kit for Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 4WD
Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 4WD Full Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
Transform your Ford truck to dominate bumpy roads and rough terrain like a pro with this Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 4WD full-suspension leveling lift kit. This lift kit will give your truck more clearance and articulation, allowing for bigger wheels and the ability to handle all the great outdoors has to offer. Once installed, your suspension system is enhanced for better on and off-road performance and your smooth factory ride quality will remain unchanged. This kit contains 2 carbon steel front spring spacers, 2 tapered rear lift blocks, 4 extended u-bolts, 2 shock extenders, and 2 sound isolators. All parts are CNC machined from top-quality US certified steel and exclusively engineered for 2005 and newer Ford F250 and F350 4WD Super Duty trucks.
Made and assembled in America by Road Fury, this kit is guaranteed lifelong satisfaction and includes a lifetime replacement warranty. Designed as a customizable kit, you can select your preferred lift heights and finishes to give your truck a classic "off-road" look. All components are prime mill certified and heat-treated and proven tougher than Chinese aluminum, cast, polyurethane, imitation alloy, and other steel product.
- FITMENT: 2005+ Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 4WD; Fits Non-Overload and Overload Models
- FRONT LIFT: 2", 2.5", 3" and 3.5"
- REAR LIFT: 2" and 3"
- COLORS: black or red
- DESIGN: Designed with quality and accurate fit in mind. CNC machined from T6 aircraft billet aluminum for maximum performance and indestructibility.
- QUALITY: This kit will withstand everyday drive and any sort of wicked off-roading terrain and will not warp or compress, rust, or corrode. All necessary hardware is constructed from grade 8 material for high-performance and ultimate strength.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Carbon Steel Spring Spacers, 2x Tapered Rear Lift Blocks, 4x Extended U Bolts, 2x Brake Line Relocation Brackets, 2x sound isolators, and Installation Instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours. No special tools are required.
- BENEFITS: You can customize your own kit and choose the desired front and rear lift heights in your very own color preference.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: An alignment is always recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
California Residents: Prop 65 warning