Full Lift Kit for Dodge Ram 2500 4WD
Dodge Ram 2500 4WD Full Lift Kit
Our Dodge Ram 2500 4WD full lift kit from Road Fury by Road Fury is expertly made to provide a true suspension leveling lift for your Dodge Ram 2500 4WD. Made from heavy-duty ¼ US steel, this lift kit includes a pair of front spring spacers, a set of 2 rear spring spacers and 2 shock relocation brackets. Built to impress, our specially designed lift kit will never compress under heavy load and will give your off-road beast a more imposing stance and the extra clearance needed to fit larger tires and custom wheels. Our Road Fury lift kit is an easy "˜bolt-on' installation with no special tools required. Installation instructions are included. All components in this kit are aftermarket suspension products and will not compromise OEM ride quality. Made in America for quality assurance and road safety.
Road Fury high-performance suspension lifts by Road Fury are made in America. All Road Fury bolt-on products work with stock suspension and is easy to install.
- FITMENT: 2014+ Ram 2500 4WD. Does not fit models with Rear Auto-Level Air Suspensions or Power Wagon models.
- Front: 2", 2.5", 3" and 3.5"
- Rear: 1.5" and 2"
- Spring spacers: Heavy-duty US carbon steel for durability and a better fit. Anodized coating is corrosion resistant and gives a more impressive look.
- Spring spacers: Prime mill certified and heat-treated, our high-quality steel material is tougher than Chinese aluminum, cast, polyurethane, imitation alloy, and other steel products.
- Shock extenders: Made from heavy-duty steel and powder coated for durability and oxidation and corrosion resistance
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x precision laser cut carbon steel front spring spacers, 2x US steel rear spring spacers, 2x 1/4" carbon steel shock relocation brackets, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours
- BENEFITS: Shock extenders reduce overextending pistons so that your factory shocks can be reused without compromising ride quality. Spring spacers will lift front-end and back-end while maintaining factory ride quality.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: An Alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality. Works with stock suspension. (Factory shocks can be reused without compromising ride quality.)
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning