Full Leveling Lift Kit for Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe and GMC Yukon 1500 2WD 4WD
Full Lift Kit for Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe and GMC Yukon 1500 2WD 4WD
The full lift kit for Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe and GMC Yukon 1500 2WD 4WD provides the ultimate suspension leveling lift for 2007 to the latest Chevy or GMC trucks. This kit contains a set of 2 front billet lift strut spacers and a pair of aluminum rear spring spacers with 2" lift height, all precisely designed to give your truck more clearance while retaining OEM factory suspension alignment and geometry. Made in America by Road Fury, this lift kit is fabricated from premium-grade materials to outlast your truck and deliver absolute durability and paramount performance that can withstand track and street use.
Choose your preferred front lift height. This kit comes with 2" rear lift only. Keep in mind: front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness. Installation instructions are included and can be completed with basic garage tools. A lifetime replacement warranty is offered by Road Fury.
- 2007+ Chevy Suburban 1500 2WD, 4WD
- 2007+ Chevy Tahoe 2WD, 4WD
- 2007+ GMC Yukon 1500 2WD, 4WD
- 2007+ Chevy Avalanche 1500 2WD, 4WD
- Fits 6-Lug Model Only. Does NOT fit models equipped with factory Air-Ride or Adaptive Ride Control.
- FRONT LIFT: 2", 2.5" and 3"
- REAR LIFT: 2"
- DESIGN: Front strut spacers and rear spring spacers are CNC machined from T6 aircraft billet aluminum and will never compress under heavy loads.
- QUALITY: Premium-grade materials constructed to outlast your truck. Kit can withstand highway and jarring off-road terrains.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Front Billet Lift Strut Spacers, 2x Rear Aluminum Rear Spring Spacers, Installation Hardware and Installation Instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-4 hours. 'Bolt-on' kit installs with basic hand tools.
- BENEFITS: This kit is precision-engineered to provide a true full suspension leveling lift for your Chevy/GMC truck.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness. An alignment is always recommended to ensure ride quality.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
California Residents: Prop 65 warning