Front Spring Spacers and Shock Extenders Kit for Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD
Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD Front Spring Spacers and Shock Extenders Kit
The Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD front spring spacers and shock extenders kit can be used on 1994 "“ 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4WD models. This combo will allow you to lift your front end without compromising OEM ride quality and original handling as specified for your vehicle. Sold as a kit containing 2 precision laser cut carbon steel spring spacers, 2 high-strength ¼" carbon steel shock extenders with grade 10.9 hardware and installation instructions. All components are made in America using state of the art technology and premium materials.
Products from the Road Fury line by Road Fury are tested for quality, performance, and safe road usage. All products are guaranteed to last, provide supreme strength, dependability, and customer satisfaction. This kit is designed with accurate fit in mind and will not compress under extreme load.
Road Fury high-performance suspension lifts by Road Fury are made in America. All Road Fury bolt-on products work with stock suspension and is easy to install.
- FITMENT: 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD
- LIFT: 2", 2.5", 3" and 3.5"
- Spring spacers: Heavy-duty US carbon steel for durability and a better fit. Anodized coating is corrosion resistant and gives a more impressive look.
- Spring spacers: Prime mill certified and heat-treated, our high-quality steel material is tougher than Chinese aluminum, cast, polyurethane, imitation alloy, and other steel products.
- Shock extenders: Made from heavy-duty steel and powder coated for durability and oxidation and corrosion resistance
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x precision laser cut carbon steel spring spacers, 2x High-Strength 1/4" Carbon Steel Shock Extenders with Grade 10.9 Hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours
- BENEFITS: Shock extenders reduce overextending pistons so that your factory shocks can be reused without compromising ride quality. Spring spacers will lift front-end while maintaining factory ride quality.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Spring Compressor may be needed. An Alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality. Works with stock suspension.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning