Front Shock Extenders for GM Chevrolet Silverado Sierra 1500, Cadillac Escalade, Avalanche 1500
Road Fury Front Shock Extenders for GM Chevrolet Silverado Sierra 1500, Cadillac Escalade, Avalanche 1500
With a strong steel construction, the Road Fury front shock extenders for GM Chevrolet Silverado Sierra 1500, Cadillac Escalade, Avalanche 1500 by Road Fury will give you 2" â€“ 4" lift without compromising your vehicle's stock ride quality. These shock extenders work with factory shocks and will prevent overextending pistons, adjust shock to correct angle and improve handling.
Each extender is engineered to a precise fit and powder coated to defy damages from dust and corrosion. Please review fitment to ensure this kit will work for your vehicle. This kit contains 1 pair of front shock extenders, hardware, and a lifetime warranty. All contents included are made in America by Road Fury.
- FITMENT: 1999+ Silverado Sierra 1500 GMC, 2007+ Silverado Sierra 1500 GMC Classic, 2002-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500, 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- LIFT: 1" - 3"
- QUALITY: Made from heavy-duty steel and powder coated for durability and oxidation and corrosion resistance
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x High-Strength 1/4" Carbon Steel Shock Extenders, Grade 10.9 Hardware
- INSTALLATION TIME: Easy 'bolt-on' installation takes between 1 - 2 hours. No special tools, drilling, cutting, or welding required.
- BENEFITS: Reduces overextending pistons so that your factory shocks can be reused without compromising ride quality.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Maintains factory ride quality.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning