Front Leveling Lift Coil Spring Spacers for Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 2WD
Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 2WD Front Leveling Lift Coil Spring Spacers
The Road Fury by Road Fury Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 2WD front leveling lift coil spring spacers will properly lift the front end of your Chevy truck and give you additional front-end ground clearance for wider larger tires. CNC machined from solid blocks of US steel; these spring spacers are also protected with a hard-anodized coating to weather damaging outdoors elements, rust and even corrosion. Designed to give your truck that badass aggressive stance, these spacers are perfect for those looking to change the look of their truck to a firmer and sportier ride.
Sold as a pair. Our Road Fury spring spacers are premium aftermarket suspension lifts and have been fabricated with performance and safety in mind. These spacers will also improve your handling. All contents are made in America and covered by a lifetime replacement warranty.
Road Fury high-performance suspension lifts by Road Fury are made in America. All Road Fury bolt-on products work with stock suspension and is easy to install.
- FITMENT: 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado GM Sierra 1500 6 lug 2WD; 2007 fits 'Classic' only
- LIFT: 2", 2.5" and 3"
- COLOR OPTIONS: black, blue, or red
- DESIGN: Heavy-duty US carbon steel for durability and a better fit. Anodized coating is corrosion resistant and gives a more impressive look.
- QUALITY: Prime mill certified and heat-treated, our high-quality steel material is tougher than Chinese aluminum, cast, polyurethane, imitation alloy, and other steel products.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x precision laser cut carbon steel spring spacers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Spring Compressor may be needed. An Alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality. Works with stock suspension.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning