Front Coil Spring Spacers Kit for Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 4WD
Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 4WD Front Coil Spring Spacers Kit
The Road Fury Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 4Wd front coil spring spacers kit from Road Fury is a comprehensive lift and leveling kit designed to raise the front end of 2005+ Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 2WD, 4WD trucks without compromising factory ride quality and original vehicle handling. This kit delivers noise-free operation, desired lift, and additional ground clearance to allow larger off-road tires. The front coil spring spacers and shock extenders are CNC machined high-grade steel for superior strength and toughness.
The included sound isolators are crafted from a rubber material that is weather, chemical, and oil resistant and will not fade over time. The contents of this kit can bear everyday roads and off-road terrains alike and will not fail to provide lifetime satisfaction. Made in America, this kit includes fool-proof installation instructions and a lifetime replacement warranty from Road Fury. Installation is roughly 1-2 hours, depending on skill level and common mechanical knowledge.
Road Fury high-performance suspension lifts by Road Fury are made in America. All Road Fury bolt-on products work with stock suspension and are easy to install.
- FITMENT: 2005+ Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT: 2", 2.5", 3" and 3.5"
- Coil spacers: Made of US carbon steel that is tough and durable and capable of off-road applications and more. Finished with a special hard-anodized coating to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Sound isolators: Designed to absorb noise and improve handling.
- Shock extenders: Designed for models with 2-4" front suspension lifts.
- Coil spacers: Prime mill certified and heat-treated, our material is tougher than Chinese aluminum, cast, polyurethane, imitation allow, and other steel products.
- Sound isolators: Non-fade black injection-molded rubber. The rubber material is chemical, oil, and weather resistant.
- Shock extenders: Made from heavy-duty steel and powder coated for durability and oxidation and corrosion resistance
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Precision Laser-cut 1/4" Carbon Steel Coil Spacers, 2x Shock Extenders, 2x Sound Isolators, and Installation Instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness. An alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning