2" Front Leveling Kit for Ford F150, Ranger, and Bronco ll 2WD 4WD
Front Leveling Lift Kit for Ford F-150, Ranger, & Bronco II 2WD 4WD
Lift your Ford truck with Road Fury's F-150, Ranger, & Bronco II 2WD 4WD front lift leveling kit. This is a comprehensive aftermarket build-your-own suspension lift kit consisting of precision T6 Aircraft-Grade Billet Aluminum Front Spring Spacers and your choice of Stud Extenders. This kit is designed to level the front of your vehicle and provide the smoothest and most efficient way to put larger tires on your truck without spending a ton of cash.
All contents of this kit are made in America by Road Fury and manufactured from only the most exquisite materials. Each item is thoroughly tested for supreme quality, top-notch performance, and strict road safety requirements. Select the stud extenders that will fit your vehicle by selecting 2WD or 4WD in the drop-down menu selection box. Build your own legacy and release your Road Fury!
- FITMENT: 1981 - 1996 F-150 2WD 4WD, 1983-1996 Ranger 2WD 4WD, 1983-1997 Bronco II 2WD 4WD. Does not fit Extended Cabs, special XL Model or Models with Twin I-Beam or Twin Traction Beam Suspension.
- Front: 2"
- Stud Extenders: 3/4" (2WD) or 5/8" (4WD)
- COLOR: Black
- DESIGN & QUALITY:
- Front Lift: Anodized coated T6 Aircraft-Grade Billet Aluminum Front Spacer.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle. (Except our 1" blocks which are not tapered)
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Front Aircraft Billet Coil Spring Spacers, 2x Stud Extenders, and Installation Instructions.
- INSTALLATION: 1-2 hours
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness. A wheel alignment is recommended to ensure ride quality.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning