Adjustable 1" - 3" Front Lift Forged Steel Torsion Keys + Shock Extenders Kit + Install Tool for Chevrolet Silverado & GMC Sierra 2500HD 3500HD 4WD
Adjustable 1" - 3" Front Lift Forged Steel Torsion Keys + Shock Extenders + Install Tool Kit for Chevrolet Silverado & GMC Sierra 2500HD 3500HD 4WD
Lift and level your Chevy or GMC truck with Road Fury's Silverado & GMC Sierra 2500HD 3500HD 4WD Front Lift Kit. With the Forged Steel Torsion Keys, Shock Extenders, and Install Tool, enhance the look of your vehicle! It can allow your vehicle to run bigger tires, perfect for the off-road! Our parts are always rigorously tested by in-house engineering technicians. Road Fury's set of torsion keys are made of High Strength carbon steel, built to resist twice the strength of the other material. This kit is designed to level the front and rear of your vehicle in order to provide the easiest and most effective way to put larger tires on your truck without consuming a ton of capital.
Road Fury manufactures from only the most exquisite materials. Each item is thoroughly tested for supreme quality, top-notch performance, and strict road safety requirements. Our Torsion Keys are finished with a special powder coating to protect them against the elements and offer premium resistance to corrosion. If you’re looking to level the stance of your truck, fit larger wheels and tires, or some extra ground clearance out on the trails, we'll have a kit tailored specifically to your make, model, and needs! Build your own legacy and release your Road Fury!
- FITMENT: 2011-2020 Silverado Sierra 2500HD 3500HD 8 LUG 4WD
- Front: 1-3"
- COLOR: Black
- DESIGN & QUALITY:
- Certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Torsion Keys, 2x Shock Extenders, Install Tool, and Installation Instructions.
- INSTALLATION: Easy 'bolt-on' installation takes 1 - 2 hours. Allows For Quick and Easy Removal/Installation of Torsion Keys without damaging the torsion bar or your hands!
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Maintains factory ride quality. Factory shocks can be reused and keys are twice as strong as factory keys and indexed for lift.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning