Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon 2WD 4WD Full Lift Kit
Full Lift Kit for Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon 2WD 4WD
This full lift kit for Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon 2WD 4WD is designed for a quick and effective way to level out the front end with the rear end of your truck and give you a better stance and profile while maintaining your smooth factory ride quality. This kit can also be used to achieve a more aggressive off-road look if that is what you're going for. This kit includes a pair of CNC machined carbon steel spring spacers with a black corrosion preventative coating, 2 rear lift shackles, and all necessary hardware for a hassle-free install. The components of this kit work in 2015 and later Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 2WD and 4WD trucks.
This is a direct install and does not require any drilling or other modifications. All parts are made in America by Road Fury and primarily created to improve appearance, increase ground clearance, and retain stock ride quality. To improve durability and service lifespan, strut spacers and lift shackles are made from heavy-duty steel and finished with a rust and corrosion-resistant coating. Instructions are included for proper installation.
- 2015+ Chevy Colorado 2WD, 4WD
- 2015+ GMC Canyon 2WD, 4WD. Does NOT Fit ZR2 Models.
- FRONT LIFT: 2, 2.5, and 3 Inches
- REAR LIFT: 2-3"
- DESIGN: Strut spacers and rear lift shackles CNC machined from carbon steel and will never compress under heavy loads.
- QUALITY: Premium-grade materials constructed to outlast your truck. The kit can withstand highway and tough off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Steel Spring Spacers, 2x Rear Lift Shackles, Installation Hardware, and Installation Instructions
- INSTALLATION: 1-2 hours. No special tools are required.
- BENEFITS: This kit is precision-engineered to provide a true full suspension leveling lift for your Chevy/GMC truck.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: An alignment is recommended to ensure ride quality.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
California Residents: Prop 65 warning