Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks for Dodge Ram 1500 2WD 4WD
Dodge Ram 1500 2WD 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Our Dodge Ram 1500 2WD 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks are manufactured from cast iron just like the factory blocks and include precise taper for pinion alignments. Use our lift blocks to add more rake, increase load capacity or o beef up rear leaf springs that have stated to sag. Available in 1.5", 2" and 3" lift heights, you can select the right one according your preference and needs.
Sold as a pair, each block has a protective outer black coat to prevent corrosion and increase the longevity of our product. All items are made in America by Road Fury and are backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 1994 - 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD, 4WD; Does not fit Mega Cab models
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5", 2" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning