Cast Iron Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit for GMC Sierra Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD 4WD
GMC Sierra Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD 4WD Cast Iron Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
Give your GMC or Chevy truck additional ground clearance with the GMC Sierra Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD 4WD cast iron lift blocks and square u-bolts kit from Road Fury. This rear suspension lift kit can beef up your vehicle stance for a sportier look or simply level it when handling heavier loads. Depending on the lift block size selection, you can get up to 3 inches of lift height. Use this lift kit to add larger tires, cure rear end sagging and increase towing capacity, all while maintaining OEM ride quality. The installation of this kit does not require any special tools.
All components are American made from the finest materials to guarantee extreme strength and long-lasting service. This kid can endure off-road conditions. U-bolts may require trimming in some vehicle applications.
- FITMENT: 1999+ Silverado Sierra 1500 4WD, 2WD
- LIFT: 1.5, 2 and 3
- Lift blocks: 5.8L x 2.5W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 10 length, 2.5 width, 9/16 thread pitch; 3 lift blocks include 12 length u-bolts
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5 wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning