Cast Iron Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit for Dodge Ram 1500 2WD
Dodge Ram 1500 2WD Cast Iron Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
The Dodge Ram 1500 2WD cast iron lift blocks and square u-bolts kit includes a pair of your choice size cast iron lift blocks and a set of 4 steel u-bolts with grade 8 hardware. This rear suspension lift kit will give your Dodge Ram pick-up a leveled stance, increased towing capacity and the right amount of additional ground clearance to clear those bigger tires to make off-roading more enjoyable. This kit is the ideal tow package upgrade for not only stock height vehicles, but lifted or leveled trucks too! All contents are manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure potency and longevity.
Choose from 1.5", 2" and 3" lift heights. Each block is tapered for precise pin alignment and to reduce unwanted noise and vibrations. The complementing u-bolts can be trimmed at the threads to suit different applications. All hardware was designed for strength and perfect fit.
- FITMENT: 1994 - 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD
- LIFT: 1.5", 2" and 3"
- Lift blocks: 5.8"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 10" length, 2.5" width, 9/16 thread pitch; 3" lift blocks include 12" length u-bolts
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5" wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty