Cast Iron Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit for Dodge Dakota 4WD
Dodge Dakota 4WD Cast Iron Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
Our Road Fury Dodge Dakota 4WD cast iron lift blocks and square u-bolts kit is an inexpensive leveling solution to lift the back-end of your truck to clear those bigger tires and increase rear load and towing capacity. The cast iron lift blocks are tapered for perfect pinion alignment and available in your choice of 1.5", 2" or 3" lift heights. With this kit, you will receive 4 steel u-bolts that provide maximum u-bolt clamp force to eliminate flexing and maintain original vehicle handling.
Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. The 10-inch u-bolts can be cut down to fit different applications. Included hardware are heat treated and made of grade 8 material for extra strength and durability.
- FITMENT: 1987 - 2004 Dodge Dakota 4WD
- LIFT: 1.5", 2" and 3"
- Lift blocks: 5.8"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 10" length, 2.5" width, 9/16 thread pitch
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5" wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning