Cast Iron Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit for Chevrolet Tahoe 2WD 4WD
Chevrolet Tahoe 2WD 4WD Cast Iron Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
The Chevrolet Tahoe 2WD 4WD cast iron lift blocks and square u-bolts kit will give you better rear end ground clearance and raise your rear up to 3 inches of lift height, depending on the lift block you select. This lift kit includes 2 US certified solid cast iron lift blocks, 4 OEM grade steel square bend u-bolts perfectly engineered to match mating components and 8 hi-nuts and security spring washers designed for improved thread engagement and torque retention.
Our cast iron lift blocks and steel u-bolts will safely lift the rear of your truck, allow the installation of larger tires, improve your rear leaf suspension system, and help restore and maintain OEM vehicle handling characteristics. The u-bolt threads can be cut down to fit different applications.
- FITMENT: 1995 - 1999 Tahoe 2WD 4WD
- LIFT: 1.5", 2" and 3"
- Lift blocks: 5.8"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 12" length, 2.5" width, 9/16 thread pitch
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5" wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning