8-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts for Toyota IFS 4WD
Toyota IFS 4WD 8-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
Improve your Toyota pick-up's rear suspension system and restore stock specifications with our Toyota IFS 4WD 8-inch square rear lift u-bolts. These u-bolts will provide maximum clamp force and protect against premature spring failure and unwanted movement. Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware, these u-bolts have reliable construction that won't bend or break easily. Each u-bolt is 8 inches from the bottom of the bend to the bottom of the threads and can be cut down to desired size. Easy installation "“ no extensive modifications to the vehicle required.
This item is sold as a complete set of 4 steel u-bolts with grade 8 hardware, installation instructions, and a lifetime replacement warranty. All components are American made by Road Fury. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. Thread can be cut down to fit many applications.
- FITMENT: 1986 - 1995 Toyota IFS 4WD Pickup and T100
- SPECIFICATIONS: 8" length, 2.5" width, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1"- 2"
- DESIGN: Square bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning