2-Inch Wheel Spacers for Ford Ranger 2WD 4WD
Ford Ranger 2WD 4WD 2-Inch Wheel Spacers
Give your Ford pickup truck a robust stance and make your off-road travels more enjoyable with the Ford Ranger 2WD 4WD 2-inch wheel spacers. The set of 4 wheel spacers allows you to accommodate wider wheels while maintaining a smooth ride. Each spacer is a single-piece aluminum construction for excellent strength and protected with a hard-anodized finish for added durability. These wheel spacers are specifically engineered to handle rough off-road conditions without breaking.
Installation is simple. All hardware is included, you just need basic tools and some mechanical know-how to install. This set of wheel spacers can also fit other Ford vehicles. Please review the vehicle list below to see if this set works for you.
Please make sure you take the proper measurements before purchasing. Your factory wheel studs may need to be shortened to ensure the safe fitment of the wheel.
- FITS FORD VEHICLES:
- 1991-2010 Explorer 2WD, 4WD
- 2001-2010 Explorer Sport Trac 2WD, 4WD
- 1984-1990 Bronco II 2WD, 4WD
- 1983-2012 Ranger 2WD, 4WD
- Thickness: 2 inch
- Wheel bolt pattern: 5x114.3mm
- Thread/Stud size: 1/2" X 20
- Center bore: 87.1mm
- Hub Diameter: 71.5mm
- 5"x 4.5"
- DESIGN: We use 10.9 pressed in studs. CNC machined from T6 aircraft billet construction (aluminum alloy).
- QUALITY: Finished with a special anodized coating for corrosion resistance
- KIT CONTENTS: Sold as a set of 4 wheel spacers - all hardware included
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning