2-Inch Wheel Spacers for Ford Explorer and Sport Trac 2WD 4WD
Ford Explorer and Sport Trac 2WD 4WD 2-Inch Wheel Spacers
If your wheels' offset doesn't give your Ford vehicle the clearance you need and the stance you want, our Ford Explorer and Sport Trac 2WD 4WD 2-inch wheel spacers will give you the clearance to run a larger wheel and tire combo, push your tires outward for an ideal stance, and widen the track for better handling and stability. Constructed from T6 billet aluminum and precision machined to size to ensure precise fit and dimensional accuracy, these wheel spacers are long-lasting and won't fail in quality or performance.
Anodized to prevent corrosion. These wheel spacers are easy to install. Once installed, you will get an extra 2" of offset space. All parts are made in America by Road Fury. Limited lifetime warranty included. Sold as a set of 2 wheel spacers or a set of 4 wheel spacers.
Please make sure you take the proper measurements before purchasing. Your factory wheel studs may need to be shortened to ensure safe fitment of the wheel.
- FITS FORD VEHICLES:
- 1991-2010 Explorer 2WD, 4WD
- 2001-2010 Explorer Sport Trac 2WD, 4WD
- 1984-1990 Bronco II 2WD, 4WD
- 1983-2012 Ranger 2WD, 4WD
- Thickness: 2 inch
- Wheel bolt pattern: 5x114.3mm
- Thread/Stud size: 1/2" X 20
- Center bore: 87.1mm
- Hub Diameter: 71.5mm
- DESIGN: We use 10.9 pressed in studs. CNC machined from T6 aircraft billet construction (aluminum alloy).
- QUALITY: Finished with a special anodized coating for corrosion resistance
- KIT CONTENTS: Sold in sets of two or four â€“ all hardware included
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning