2-Inch Wheel Spacers for Ford Bronco II 2WD 4WD
Ford Bronco II 2WD 4WD 2-Inch Wheel Spacers
If you want to install bigger tires on your Ford Bronco, our Ford Bronco II 2WD 4WD 2-inch wheel spacers will give you the 2 inches of extra offset space you need to do so. And on top of that, our wheel spacers can improve your vehicle's handling, even when making tight turns. CNC machined from a solid single-piece of aluminum ad finished with a protective anodized coating, our wheel spacers are tough and durable and won't break or corrode.
Hassle-free installation. All hardware included. Installation may take 1-2 hours, depending on mechanical skill. Available as a set of 2 wheels spacers or 4 wheel spacers. These wheel spacers can fit other Ford models, please review vehicle list below for compatibility.
Please make sure you take the proper measurements before purchasing. Your factory wheel studs may need to be shortened to ensure safe fitment of the wheel.
- FITS FORD VEHICLES:
- 1991-2010 Explorer 2WD, 4WD
- 2001-2010 Explorer Sport Trac 2WD, 4WD
- 1984-1990 Bronco II 2WD, 4WD
- 1983-2012 Ranger 2WD, 4WD
- Thickness: 2 inch
- Wheel bolt pattern: 5x114.3mm
- Thread/Stud size: 1/2" X 20
- Center bore: 87.1mm
- Hub Diameter: 71.5mm
- DESIGN: We use 10.9 pressed in studs. CNC machined from T6 aircraft billet construction (aluminum alloy).
- QUALITY: Finished with a special anodized coating for corrosion resistance
- KIT CONTENTS: Sold in sets of two or four â€“ all hardware included
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning