12-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts for Toyota Tacoma
Toyota Tacoma 12-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
The Toyota Tacoma 12-inch square rear lift u-bolts from Road Fury are designed for maximum clamp force and accurate fit to mating components. Forged from grade 8 material, the u-bolts and accompanying spring washers and hi-nuts are intentionally constructed for ultimate strength, reliability, and long life. Guaranteed to satisfy and provide exceptional off-road performance, these u-bolts can withstand the rigors of tough terrain. Installation requires job-specific tools. No vehicle modification needed.
Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 5-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. Sold as a complete set of 4 steel u-bolts with hardware, instructions on how to install, and a lifetime replacement warranty from Road Fury. All contents are made in America.
- FITMENT: 2005+ Toyota Tacoma 6-lug 4WD, 2WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 12 length, 2.5 width, 5 thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 3
- DESIGN: Square bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning