12-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts for Nissan Titan
Nissan Titan 12-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
Our Nissan Titan 12-inch square rear lift u-bolts provide the force required to clamp the leaf spring and related parts securely together. The properly installed u-bolts eliminate any flexing of the leaf spring in the area between the u-bolts, preventing shearing of the centerbolt and prolonging the lifespan of the leaf. Clamping the spring by our u-bolts will help reestablish rear ride height and original vehicle handling characteristics. The u-bolts and accompanying hardware are made of grade 8 material that meet or exceed SAE strength requirements, guaranteeing ultimate strength and durability.
All components are made in America. This item is sold as a kit containing 4 steel u-bolts with hardware, installation instructions, and a manufacturer lifetime replacement warranty from Road Fury. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 5-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications.
- FITMENT: 2004+Nissan Titan 4WD, 2WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 12 length, 2.5 width, 5 thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 3
- DESIGN: Square bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning