12-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts for GMC Yukon 1500 2WD
GMC Yukon 1500 2WD 12-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
The GMC Yukon 1500 2WD 12-inch square rear lift u-bolts are designed for rear leaf spring axle and will provide the required clamp force to clamp leaf spring and mating components firmly together. These u-bolts will eliminate spring flexing, reduce premature spring failure, and contribute to maintaining original vehicle handling characteristics and ride height. Made of solid premium steel, these u-bolts are built to last and endure tough terrains. Accompanying hardware is made of grade 8 material that meet or exceed SAE strength requirements.
This item is sold as a kit complete with 4 steel u-bolts with hardware, installation instructions, and a lifetime replacement warranty from Road Fury. All contents are American made. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 5-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications.
- FITMENT: 1992-2006 Yukon 1500 2WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 12" length, 2.5" width, 5" thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 3"
- DESIGN: Square bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning