12-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts for Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD
Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD 12-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
Improve your Chevy pick-up's suspension system with our Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD 12-inch square rear lift u-bolts. These u-bolts are designed to match mating components accurately and provide and maintain the required clamp force to rigidly clamp the leaf spring and related parts together. With these u-bolts installed, they will help cut down spring flexing and ward off early spring failure. These u-bolts offer proper clamping that also contributes to maintaining vehicle rear ride height and original vehicle handling characteristics, even when driving on tough terrain.
Our u-bolts are sold as a complete kit with 4 steel u-bolts, hardware, and installation instructions. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 5-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. All contents are American made and backed by a lifetime replacement warranty from Road Fury.
- FITMENT: 1995 - 1999 Tahoe 4WD; Does not fit spring overload models
- SPECIFICATIONS: 12" length, 2.5" width, 5" thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1"- 2"
- DESIGN: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5" wide leaf springs. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning