12-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts for Chevrolet Tahoe 2WD
Chevrolet Tahoe 2WD 12-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
Our Chevrolet Tahoe 2WD 12-inch square rear lift u-bolts are designed to mate perfectly with your Chevy Tahoe SUV and provide the force required to clamp the rear leaf springs and related components securely together. The u-bolts will eliminate any flexing of the leaf spring and help maintain your vehicle's ride height and original handling characteristics. Engineered with a round bend and manufactured from OEM factory material, our u-bolts are designed and tested with quality and superior strength in mind. The included spring washers are heat treated and extra thick. The hi-nuts are grade 8 and designed with improved thread engagement and torque retention.
Our u-bolts are sold as a full line, featuring 4 steel u-bolts with hardware and informative instructions on how to install. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 5-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. Made in America, these bolts are covered with a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 1995 - 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe 2WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 12" length, 2.5" width, 5" thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 3"
- DESIGN: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5" wide leaf springs. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel round leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning