12-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts for Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500
Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 12-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
Opt for u-bolts built for optimal performance, like our Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 12-inch square rear lift u-bolts. Our u-bolts are skillfully constructed to fit mating components perfectly, provide maximum clamp force, and endure even the most extreme terrains. Proper clamping of springs with our u-bolts will give you the desired spring stiffness, protect against premature spring failure, and help maintain vehicle handling and rear ride height. Our u-bolts are made of top-quality steel and grade 8 hardware. Each u-bolt measures 12 inches from the bottom of the bend to the bottom of the threads.
Available as a kit of 4 steel u-bolts with all necessary hardware, installation instructions, and an Road Fury lifetime replacement warranty. All components are made in America. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 5-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications.
- FITMENT: 1999+ Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 4WD, 2WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 12 length, 2.5 width, 5 thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 3
- DESIGN: Square bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning