11-Inch Round Rear Lift U-Bolts for Ford Ranger 4WD
Ford Ranger 4WD 11-Inch Round Rear Lift U-Bolts
Give your Ford Ranger's off-road performance a boost with our Ford Ranger 4WD 11-inch round rear lift u-bolts. These u-bolts are made with top-quality carbon steel for extreme strength and long life, so they will not break or crack. Even the tall nuts and extra thick washers are made from heavy-duty premium quality components to withstand rigorous off-road applications. Our u-bolts and related hardware are designed for maximum clamp force and will provide an even distribution of pressure to avoid premature spring failure and unwanted movement.
Use job specific tools to install quickly. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 4-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. All parts are manufactured in America by Road Fury and are backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 1997-2012 Ford Ranger 4WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 11" length, 3.25" width, 4" thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1" - 2"
- DESIGN: Round bend. Will clamp 3.25" wide leaf springs. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel round leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning