11-Inch Round Rear Lift U-Bolts for Ford F150 2WD 4WD
Ford F150 2WD 4WD 11-Inch Round Rear Lift U-Bolts
Our Ford F150 2WD 4WD 11-inch round rear lift u-bolts provide the force needed to clamp the leaf spring and related components firmly together and contribute to maintain vehicle ride height and original handling characteristics. Made of high-quality carbon steel and grade 8 material, our u-bolts are the safest choice that yield extreme strength, allowing for higher torque levels and improved spring clamping. Designed with a round bend and protective coating. Nuts and washers are included, along with instructions on how to install.
Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 4-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. All parts are manufactured in America by Road Fury and are backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 1981-1996 Ford F150 2WD, 4WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 11" length, 3.25" width, 4" thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1"- 2"
- DESIGN: Round bend. Will clamp 3.25" wide leaf springs. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel round leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning