11-Inch Round Rear Lift U-Bolts for Ford F150
Ford F150 11-Inch Round Rear Lift U-Bolts
Prevent rapid leaf breakage and relieve stress concentration in your spring suspension with our Ford F150 11-inch round rear lift u-bolts. These u-bolts will provide the force needed to clamp the leaf spring and related components tightly together in a bundle while offering even distribution of pressure and eliminating spring flexing and unwanted movement. Appropriate clamping of the spring by our u-bolts will enhance vehicle handling and ride quality. The u-bolts are made of high-quality steel material and grade 8 hardware for reliable construction, intense strength, and long life. These u-bolts are great for improving your spring suspension and exceptional off-road performance.
Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 4-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. Sold as a kit of 4 steel u-bolts with hardware, installation instructions and a lifetime replacement warranty. The entire kit is designed and made in America by Road Fury.
- FITMENT: 1997 - 2003 Ford F150
- SPECIFICATIONS: 11" length, 3.25" width, 4" thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1"- 3"
- DESIGN: Round bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel round leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning