11-Inch Round Rear Lift U-Bolts for Ford Bronco 2WD 4WD
Ford Bronco 2WD 4WD 11-Inch Round Rear Lift U-Bolts
The Road Fury Ford Bronco 2WD 4WD 11-inch round rear lift u-bolts are manufactured for maximum clamp force. Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware, these u-bolts embody extreme strength and maintains OEM handling characteristics. Measuring at 11 inches from bottom of bend to the bottom of the threads, these u-bolts are engineered to clamp 3.25-inch wide leaf springs and provide an even distribution of pressure to protect against premature spring failure and unwanted movement.
Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 4-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. Made in America, these bolts come with a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 1980-1996 Ford Bronco 2WD, 4WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 11" length, 3.25" width, 4" thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1"-2"
- DESIGN: Round bend. Will clamp 3.25" wide leaf springs. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel round leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning