11-Inch Round Rear Lift U-Bolts for Dodge Ram 2500 3500 2WD
Dodge Ram 2500 3500 2WD 11-Inch Round Rear Lift U-Bolts
Tightly bundle your leaf springs with our Dodge Ram 2500 3500 2WD 11-inch round rear lift u-bolts by Road Fury. These u-bolts act as a permanent tie to securely hold leafs together with maximum clamping force. With these u-bolts installed, you will be able to maintain the handling characteristics as originally specified for your Dodge Ram 2500 or 3500 2WD models and avoid premature spring failure and any flexing or movement.
Sold as a set of 4 premium quality high strength carbon steel u-bolts with grade 8 hardware. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 4-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. Made in America, these bolts are backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 2003-2011 RAM 2500 3500 2WD; Fits All Models with 3.5" Axle Only
- SPECIFICATIONS: 11" length, 3.25" width, 4" thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 3"
- DESIGN: Round bend. Will clamp 3.25" wide leaf springs. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel round leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning