10-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts for Toyota Tundra
Toyota Tundra 10-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware, the Toyota Tundra 10-inch square rear lift u-bolts are manufactured for maximum clamp force. The u-bolts embody strength and are engineered to clamp 2.5 wide leafs. Measuring at 10 inches from the bottom of the bend to the bottom of the threads, these u-bolts will provide an even distribution of pressure to protect against premature spring failure and maintain original vehicle handling characteristics.
Made by Road Fury in America, this kit is a full line of 4 steel u-bolts with grade 8 hardware, installation instructions and a lifetime replacement warranty. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. Thread can be cut down to fit many applications.
- FITMENT: 1999+ Toyota Tundra 4WD, 2WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 10 length, 2.5 width, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 2
- DESIGN: Square bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning