10-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts for Toyota Tacoma 6-Lug
Toyota Tacoma 6-Lug 10-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
Our Toyota Tacoma 6-Lug 10-inch square rear lift u-bolts are made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware and manufactured with accurate forming to match mating components. These u-bolts will provide maximum clamp force and securely bundle leaf spring and related parts to protect against premature spring failure and unwanted movement. The u-bolts have a square bend and a 4-inch thread you can cut down to size. The extra thick spring washers and hi-nuts are heat-treated for strength and durability.
Manufactured in America by Road Fury, this item is sold as a complete set of 4 steel u-bolts with hardware, installation instructions and a manufacturer lifetime replacement warranty. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 4-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications.
- FITMENT: 2005+ Toyota Tacoma 6-lug 4WD, 2WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 10 length, 2.5 width, 4 thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1 2
- DESIGN: Square bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning