10-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts for Nissan Titan
Nissan Titan 10-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
The Nissan Titan 10-inch square rear lift u-bolts can mean the difference between a well-functioning rear suspension system and failure that can lead to rapid leaf spring breakage. These u-bolts will securely hold the leaf spring in a bundle on the underside of the rear axle, allowing the springs to absorb shock when it is applied to your suspension. Using our u-bolts to clamp the spring assembly and related parts will help restore rear ride height and stock specifications, such as handling as designated by the vehicle.
Manufactured in America by Road Fury, this item is sold as a complete kit containing 4 steel u-bolts with hardware, installation instructions, and a lifetime replacement warranty. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. Thread can be cut down to fit many applications.
- FITMENT: 2004 - 2020 Nissan Titan 4WD, 2WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 10 length, 2.5 width, 5 thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1 2
- DESIGN: Square bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning