10-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts for Chevrolet Tahoe 2WD
Chevrolet Tahoe 2WD 10-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
The Road Fury Chevrolet Tahoe 2WD 10-inch square rear lift u-bolts are skillfully engineered for accurate forming to match mating components and to provide and maintain the required clamp force on the spring assembly and related parts. Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware, this u-bolt kit is designed for extreme strength and durability and once installed will make all the difference in a well-functioning suspension system. These u-bolts can also help maintain vehicle rear height and vehicle handling characteristics.
Sold as a complete kit with 4 steel u-bolts and required hardware (washers and nuts). Instructions on how to install are also included. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 4-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. Entire kit is made in America and covered by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 1995 - 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe 2WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 10" length, 2.5" width, 4" thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1"- 2"
- DESIGN: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5" wide leaf springs. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning