10-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts for Chevrolet C1500 C2500 C3500
Chevrolet C1500 C2500 C3500 10-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware, our Chevrolet C1500 C2500 C3500 10-inch square rear lift u-bolts embody extreme strength and provide maximum u-bolt clamp force. Precisely engineered to fit mating components with ease, our u-bolts, once installed properly, will prevent failure that can lead to damage to the leaf springs and provide desired spring stiffness while maintaining original vehicle handling characteristics. Durable and cost-effective, our u-bolts for Chevy can make all the difference in a well-functioning suspension system.
Sold as a set of 4 steel u-bolts with hardware and installation instructions included. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 4-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. Made in America, these bolts are backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 1988 - 1998 Chevrolet GMC C1500 C2500 C3500
- SPECIFICATIONS: 10 length, 2.5 width, 4 thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1 2
- DESIGN: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5 wide leaf springs. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning