Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks for Toyota IFS Pickup 2WD 4WD
Toyota IFS Pickup 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Made of top-quality steel, our Toyota IFS Pickup 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks will raise the rear of your truck and are the perfect alternative to complete lift kit systems. Choose from sizes 1"- 3" lift heights, each block is CNC machined for the perfect fit and precise pin placement during installation. These rear lift blocks will lift the body of your truck from the ground allowing you to install bigger ties and increase load capacity and avoid any rear slumping.
Manufactured by Road Fury, these lift blocks are made from solid steel and finished with a protective black non-corrosive coating for supplementary strength and longevity. Included in this kit are two lift blocks and an installation manual. These blocks are tapered specifically for your Toyota IFS pickup to eliminate taper or non-taper guesswork.
- FITMENT: 1986 - 1995 Toyota IFS Pickup 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1" lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning